Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Terry and the Terrorists | The Moderate Voice

Terry and the Terrorists | The Moderate Voice

interesting read on the so called church Florida’s Dove World Outreach Center plans to burn Qurans. I don't not like the trend i keep seeing more and more in this country, when people are wrong i mean insultingly wrong no one speaks out against them.

to paraphrase Pastor Martin Niemöller

They came first for the Bankers,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Banker.

Then they came for the Immigrants,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Immigrant.

Then they came for the Muslims,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Muslim.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.



Listen besides the fact that burning someones religious book its disrespectful, I think any Christian body that supports this or doesn't outright speak against this act is a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment